There are several things to consider when determining whether your home needs an electrical system upgrade. Integrity Electric’s electricians will help you make an informed decision about your home’s safety. Integrity Electric wants to make sure that your home is meeting with the NEC (National Electrical Code) in your area, plus local building codes and that your family is protected from electrical hazards.
• Does your home have aluminum wiring connections?
• Was your home built more than forty years ago?
• Do you need AFCIs or GFCIs?
• Have your GFCIs and AFCIs been properly tested and found to be functional?
• Do your smoke detectors and CO2 Detectors working properly?
• Do your lights flicker?
• Are you planning a hot tub, swimming pool, and sauna or steam room installation?
• Do you need additional outlets, cable or telephone lines?
• Do you know if your home is code-compliant?
• Is your electrical system aging?
• Is your electrical service panel running on less than 200 amps?
• Has your electrical system been the subject of misuse or abuse?
Let Integrity Electric help you determine the answers to these questions and make any necessary installations, upgrades or repairs. Let us take away your stress over any electrical hazards you might have.